How to download Xcode DMG or XIP file?
Where does the Mac App Store download the files to under Lion? I need the DMG file in order to repair something in my system, but how can I access that file?
You can find the DMGs or XIPs for Xcode and other development tools on https://developer.apple.com/download/more/ (requires Apple ID to login).
You must login to have a valid session before downloading anything below.
*(Newest on top. For each minor version (6.3, 5.1, etc.) only the latest revision is kept in the list.)
- 12 Beta 6 (Requires macOS 10.15.4 or later) (Latest as of August 28 2020)
11.7 (Latest as of Sept 02 2020)
11.6 (Latest as of August 28 2020)
11.4.1 (Requires macOS 10.15.2 or later)
11 (Requires macOS 10.14.4 or later)
Xcode 10 (unsupported for iTunes Connect)
- 10.3 (Requires macOS 10.14.3 or later)
- 10.2.1 (Requires macOS 10.14.3 or later)
- 10.1 (Last version supporting macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra)
- 10 (Subsequent versions were unsupported for iTunes Connect from March 2019)
Even Older Versions (unsupported for iTunes Connect)